Friday 24 October 2008

A Good Week

This week has been one of those weeks which has reaffirmed my love for Wow, a really all round fun and successful one. Went to Karazhan on Tuesday for the achievement. Nerf is an understament! We ran the entire thing in 3hours with a few new comers. Most bosses went down in 1-2minutes with no wipes. Finally got Mantle of Abrahmis which I have been after for ages, all my armour is now epic apart from my trinkets. Been having a lot of fun with the Hallowed Ends achievements, managed to complete all of them and made a fair amount of gold from the pumpkins in the inn. Hopefully the rumours that the 20 mask achievement is being removed from the requirements for the title "The Hallowed" and I will have my first title.

No comments:

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment®