Monday 10 November 2008

Epiphany

It suddenly dawned on me today what is wrong with my blog and why I’ve been contemplating quitting it. The main problems with mine are. I was not involved in any beta testing so therefore missed out on all the interesting topics there. A large portion of my old guild quit and made a new guild which basically reversed a year old guild merger. However I now feel we are better off and are heading into Wrath a lot better than we previously were. This however has meant a cut to raiding recently so I haven’t been able to post any interesting raid stories. So with Wrath only a few days away (and my order being delivered as we speak according to the GAME website). I am going to strive to revitalise this blog in the same way Vincent Vega brings back to life an overdosing Mia in Pulp Fiction – with a shot of adrenaline directly to the heart. Wrath of the Lich King will be my adrenaline and my blog will be my heart.

No comments:

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment®