Tuesday 5 August 2008

Finally some loot

On my first trip to Kara a few months ago I got Vambraces of Courage and Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden on my first run. However since then I have not been so lucky. After countless runs I have ended up with more offspec Holy gear than Tanking gear itself. However tonight I went along to the scheduled run. I only tend to go to Kara if my friends Rob and Sharon are running it as they manage a raid extremely well and they know the instance back to front. Tonight however the scheduled 'run' was more of a walk as we started the instance at 8pm game time only to find out that maintenance was unusually scheduled for 12am game time. So with those time constraints meant that tonight was not going to be the full run it was meant to be. However after downing Nightbane he dropped Shield of Impenetrable Darkness

which I am very happy about it and a few more weeks in Kara and i should be ready for Zul'Aman.

No comments:

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment®