Monday 11 August 2008

Tanking Karazhan

Last night there was a scheduled run to Karazhan, a continuation from Thursday. I logged on at start time to find out that Thursday’s run never happened so it was to be a fresh run - more badges and loot so I was happy. We had a new tank with us so I was surprised to find myself as the main tank. In all the run’s to Karazhan I was always an off tank so this was an exciting moment. I tanked all the way to Nightbane with no problems. Then the new tank swapped out for the second half and I was the off tank. We did every boss up to Netherspite by which time it was too late for most people. I also got some ‘epic lootz’ Gilded Thorium Cloak, Wrynn Dynasty Greaves, Panzar'Thar Breastplate. My first time properly tanking in a raid was really enjoyable and I was fairly confident I would be ok but I actually surprised myself with how capable my character actually was. So with these new additions to my gear I don’t think it will be long before I am tanking all of Karazhan.

No comments:

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment®