Tuesday 19 August 2008

Goals

With Wrath of the Lich King getting closer I have decided to set myself with a few goals to try and accomplish before the new expansion arrives.
1) Get enough cash for epic flying mount. ( I no its bad i still don't have one).
2) Save up around 5000g so have a nice amount of money at the start of WOTLK.
3) Max out my engineering skill.
4) Get all the badge gear i want before the expansion.
5) Go to Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair, Magatheridon's Lair at least once.

Depending on when the actual release date of WOTLK is I think that I can do these unless the expansion comes out next week.

Also last night after running Karazhan had 60 badges which was enough for Sabatons of the Righteous Defender which has nearly completed my set of epic gear. I just need a new shoulder piece now.

No comments:

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment®